In this video we take a closer look on the effects of the Corona virus on the art market. Most sport events and public events will be cancelled over the next months and we expect the same for art exhibitions and art fairs.
Art achieves record prices at auctions. The art market has been generating stable returns over decades. So why do most art investment funds disappoint investors?
Blockchain could help solving one of the main problems in the art world. The Fine Art Experts Institute (FAEI) in Geneva published: Over 50% of the artworks examined by the institute in 2014 are either forgeries or misattributed to the wrong artists…
Art is different from most traditional investments like shares or real estate. Artworks do not produce regular income. In addition, storing and insuring art costs money. So how do collectors benefit from their collections?
Art centers around the creation of works whose value is difficult to measure in monetary terms.
Over the years, we have been collecting price drivers and factors that are relevant for artists and art collectors alike…
Follow us on Facebook
- ART & TALK | Licht und Schatten in der Fotografie
- ART & TALK | Jahresrückblick und Sonderausstellung
- ART & TALK | Art und Tech – Digitalisierung in der Kunstwelt
- ART & BUSINESS | Corporate Art Concepts – die Macht der Kunst im Unternehmen
- ART & BUSINESS | NFTs – Schnelllebiger Trend oder gekommen, um zu bleiben